Did you know, We do more than just Ticket Websites? We can build ANY type of website!
Know before you buy!
These are the Terms and Conditions that apply to your usage of the ticketCMS Product. All versions, Lite, Professional and Enterprise.
Terms and Conditions
- No Refunds
- There are no terms on ticketCMS Package Subscriptions.
- Hosting is required through ticketCMS.
- Cancel anytime.
- 30 days’ notice to cancel your account is required.
- A reactivation fee per website is required if you cancel for more than 60 days. The reactivation fee is one-time $950.
- Setup can take longer than 15-30 minutes depending on DNS change time from your Domain name registrar, how long it takes the Ticket Exchange to provide your API Information and if you wish to wait for that.
- Discounts and refunds are not offered for delays.
- Features vary depending on which ticketCMS Package you pick.
- You can switch your chosen Template Design Option, but there is a cost.
- All support is handled through our Helpdesk by posting a Ticket.
- Ticket answer times are based on the SLA you are on. Learn more about ticketCMS Support.
- For After-Hours Emergency Support, you call our After-Hours support line and leave a Voicemail for our After-Hours support staff to help you.
- Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, and VividSeats.
- Premium Powerpack templates work with TicketNetwork, TicketEvolution, VividSeats, and AutoProcessor / Logitix.
- If you purchase the Lite Version your site will be installed as the Professional Version for a trial period then downgraded after the trial period ends..
- Discounts and special offers cannot be used past their expiration date.
- Discounts and special offers cannot be stacked or combined unless specifically noted.
- Discounts and special offers do not apply to current customers of ATBS, ticketCMS, or TicketPlatform unless specifically noted.
- These are not all the terms that you agree to when you signup.
For a complete list of terms